Transfer Application Now Available for the 2020-2021 school year! Only available for students entering sophomore year.
All students who applied prior to COVID closure will be notified of acceptance no later than Friday, May 29th.
Application Window 2 has been adjusted to the following to accommodate families- May 18-June 5.
(Students will be notified if they are accepted to ALA by June 22.)
All applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio of work (all 5 core classes) – If students do not have access to work samples during school closures, please note this in your application submission.
- Transcripts (8-9)
- Attendance (8-9)
- Portfolio of work (all 5 core classes)
- Place for them to explain low grades and low attendance
- MCAS scores or SSAT/ISEE (if they have it available)
- Personal info
- Personal statement
- Sample: Why you are transferring; what you have learned about yourself at your current institution; or a description of an experience at your current institution that has changed your viewpoint
- Discipline Record
- Teacher Recs 9th grade STEM and Humanities
- Current school info include admin name and information