Transfer Application Now Available for the 2021-2022 school year! Only available for students entering sophomore year.
Application Window 1: April 1st Application Due Date,
Application Window 2: June 1st Application Due Date,
If you have questions about Abbott Lawrence Academy or admissions process, please contact us at 978-946-0711.
– Complete the transfer application in its entirety
– Upload your 8th and 9th grade transcripts
– Upload your 8th and 9th grade attendance
– Attach your standardized test scores (at least one of the following: MCAS or state standardized test, SSAT, and/or ISEE. You may use your former SSAT or ISEE scores if you took them in your 9th grade year.)
– Attach your discipline record
– Create and attach your academic portfolio with one sample assignment from ALL FIVE core classes (English, History, Math, Science, and foreign language)
– Upload your personal statement
Sample: Why you are transferring; what you have learned about yourself at your current institution; or a description of an experience at your current institution that has changed your viewpoint
It is your responsibility to contact your current 9th grade Humanities teacher and STEM teacher to each complete a recommendation form for you.